Monday, October 18, 2010

Another Good Weekend at the Humane Society

Hey everyone, sorry for the delayed post. It was another good day for me yesterday at the Humane Society. A lot of the dogs that Matt and I walked the previous week is already gone yesterday (October 17). I saw a lot of new dogs that are up for adoption but sadly my camera ran out of battery so I never had the chance to take their pictures. The best part was when I was walking the last dog for the day, as I was going to put her in her cage, a family came in and wanted to see her. The family was very interested in adopting the dog but the Humane Society is closed on Sundays so they had to wait until today (Monday). Because they were so excited to see the dog (Lala), they already filled out the application for the adoption. I am fortunate to see a dog getting adopted specially that I was the one who was playing with the dog. It's a great feeling to see those dogs get adopted and I am sure Lala will have a great place and family to live in!

No comments:

Post a Comment