Friday, September 24, 2010

Hola

Hello!! my name is Arturo Castro and I am also part of the panthers for paws team on the past few months me and my friends have been working with the Humane Society of Southwest Missouri  in several tasks but mostly involving cleaning kennels, playing with dogs, taking dogs out for a walk and looking after cats in their game room. this tasks have been fun but also a lot of work since a lot of this dogs spent a lot of their time in their cages, when they go out they are full of energy and they sure pull you with them. I would like to to invite people that read this to take a look at what the humane society has  to offer, we need volunteers to help since its a non-profit organization but most important we need families for the dogs and cats over there, they are really good animals that want just a home and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment